For this special course Tori Branum of Middle Georgia Female Firearms Safety and Training comes to Governors for a special ladies marksmanship course. Covering the basics of self defense, firearms carry, and marksmanship, the goal of this beginner level course is to leave our students feeling empowered, knowing that they can defend themselves if the need arises.
This will be a relaxed and informal setting, and will be taught in a comfortable and stress free environment.
Over the span of this class, students will be instructed on:
- What ammo goes in what gun, how to load the ammunition, how to clear a jam.
- Loading and unloading a firearm
- Sight alignment/site picture
- Trigger and breath control
- The importance of shooting in groups
- Safe firearm operations