Skills & Drills Intermediate B
1005 Cobb Place Blvd NW Kennesaw Ga 30144
INTERMEDIATE HANDGUN SKILLS & DRILLS PART B
PURPOSE: This two-hour course will be conducted on the range & is set up to increase confidence and competence of the Intermediate Handgun skills in preparation for Advanced Handgun.
REQUIREMENTS: Student MUST have taken the Governors Gun Club Intermediate Handgun course and participated in the Intermediate Skills & Drills before participating in this course.
CLASS SIZE: This class will be limited to a maximum of 7 students in order to ensure personalized attention as well as maintaining safety.
In this hands-on class, students will work on the following:
- Reinforce Fundamentals
- Revisit clearing of malfunctions
- Learn and practice magazine reloads from a magazine pouch
- Advanced drills to introduce stress and pressure
- ALL SAFETY PROCEDURES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED
MATERIALS TO BRING TO CLASS:
- One firearm, unloaded & cased
- Owner’s manual for your firearm
- Safety glasses & ear protection (will be provided if you don’t have)
- Dummy rounds / snap caps (minimum of 10)
- Minimum of 2 magazine pouches
- Minimum of 3 magazines (empty)
- 100 rounds of live ammo
*All drills should include a focus on the fundamentals, trigger prep & trigger reset,
in addition to the new skills being learned.