AR-15 Cleaning Class
1005 Cobb Place Blvd Kennesaw Ga 30144
AR-15 CLEANING CLASS DESCRIPTION
PURPOSE: To learn how to safely & properly field strip (disassemble), clean and reassemble your AR-15.
CLASS SIZE: This class will be limited to 5 students in order to ensure personalized attention as well as maintaining safety.
MATERIALS PROVIDED: Students will be provided a cleaning mat, cleaning swabs as well as (a take home basic cleaning kit).
In this hands-on class, students will learn the following:
- Field Stripping of firearm
- Terminology of the 3 basic parts of their AR-15
- Familiarity & purpose of cleaning solvents & lubrications
- List of additional items needed in the correct cleaning of the rifle
- Application of solvents & lubrications
- Proper reassembly of gun
- Safe function testing of firearm
MATERIALS TO BRING TO CLASS:
- One rifle, unloaded & cased, chamber flag recommended
- Your gun’s owner’s manual (this is mandatory!)
- Safety glasses
- Latex gloves (if you chose)
- A wire or bristle cleaning brush
- An old (but clean) cloth or rag