AR-15 Builders Workshop
AR-15 Builders Workshop will be a hands-on experience on building an AR-15 from the ground up. This course, taught by our certified gunsmith and ATF compliance officer, will explain not only how to build the rifle but also enhance the students practical knowledge of the rifle and laws and regulations as an end user.
Students will be given the option to select one of the following configurations upon signing up for the course:
- AR-15 Rifle chambered in 5.56 with 16” barrel
- AR-15 Rifle chambered in .300 Blackout with 16” barrel
- AR-15 Pistol chambered in 5.56 7.5” barrel
- AR-15 Pistol chambered in .300 Blackout 7.5” barrel
All AR-15s will be Mil-Spec and include a free-float handguard. Various upgrades will be available for purchases during the course.
- Workshop is 7 hours to include range time to conduct a live fire function check
- Lower and upper receiver build class will be taught step-by-step to allow each student enough time to learn the steps
- The Gunsmith will be able to relate the relevance and importance of each step, broadening the student’s knowledge of their rifle in a practical manner
- All tools and rifle components will be provided
- Lunch catered by our lounge in Powder Springs.
As students of this class will be building their own AR-15 for this course, there will be a sales tax of 6% on all parts, totaling $300.
By registering for this class, you are acknowledging that you are at least 21 years old (or 18+ with legal guardian) and not legally prohibited from operating, possessing, transferring, or owning a firearm in the State of Georgia, as regulated by federal, state, and local laws. False notification or misrepresentation to legally possess firearms in the State of Georgia will result in student’s immediate removal from class and forfeiture of all course fees. By registering for this class, you are also hereby expressly assuming the risk of taking part in the course for instruction in firearms, and taking part in the activities, which include, but are not limited to, instruction in the use of firearms, the discharge of firearms, and the firing of live ammunition.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All sales are final and no refunds are offered for any cancellations or missed classes. However, if you cancel at least 48 hours before the class, your registration and course fee can rollover to the next available class. Policy subject to change without notice. If you have any questions regarding this policy, contact us by clicking here.
Due to the expenses involved with this special workshop, no discounts will be offered for this course.